Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Daily Sketch for 1/1/2014

It's been a while since I've posted on here, but seeing that's it's a brand new year, I thought I'd change that by doing a drawing a day for the next 365 days. Somedays the drawings may be more detailed than others, but as long as some type of artwork gets made, I'm counting it as a win. The main purpose of this is to focus myself on drawing more consistently and generally become a better artist.

Today's entry is of two of my favorite characters ever in the history of anything, Spider-Man and Raphael. They came out super cartoony, which is now my default art style after working on the webcomic Super Cute for so long. 


I hope you'll check back regularly as the year progresses. Follow me on Twitter (@BrentHibbard) and let me know if there's anything you'd like to see!

BH.
1/1/2014

2 comments:

  1. those look Cool man. it has the same feeling that Dustin Nguyen does on Li'l Gotham.keep it up man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sir! I appreciate the kind words!

    ReplyDelete