Thursday, September 22, 2011

Old art

As promised, here's some crappy old art. This was something I was super proud of when I was younger, mainly because it was the first time I drew an entire background. This drawing was done back in 1997, and my favorite superheroes at the time were Spider-Man, X-Man, and Deadpool. (Spidey is still a favorite. The other two? Not so much.) I can't remember exactly how long it took me to draw this, but I remember drawing it over a few days. One thing I do remember, however, is that I drew the characters first and then decided to do the background. I tried to get away with drawing only part of the buildings, by my family talked me into finishing it, and I'm kind of glad they did. Even though it looks smudgey and weird to me now, back then I was totally proud of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment