Wednesday, July 25, 2012

B is for Batman






This one is pretty obvious. Batman is one of the biggest superheroes in the world and the star of a billion dollar movie franchise. I like this one, but if I could change one thing, I'd lighten up the the darker gray highlights on his costume. My wife colored this for me, but it's entirely my fault since I decided to go with the darker gray. It looks okay on the computer screen, but when we had it printed out to make the flash cards, the gray turned black, which I guess is okay since Batman is all black in the movies.

Originally I had planned to do a full figure drawing of Batman, but looking at the bigger picture of getting this project complete, most of these would have to be from the torso up. I enjoy drawing Batman, so I'm sure I'll have a chance to take a crack at that full-figured sketch before too long.

See you tomorrow!
--Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment