Friday, July 27, 2012

D is for Daredevil & Donatello





This is the first letter featuring multiple characters. Originally I had planned on using only Daredevil, but anyone who knows me is aware of how much I love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and I'll be damned if I wasn't going to include them on this project!

I'd like to note that my wife NAILED the colors on Donatello. When I drew him, I envisioned him as having the same colors as the action figure that I had when I was little (the toy version of Donatello had brownish skin, as opposed to the cartoon version which had all 4 turtles as the same color of green), but when I passed the art along to her, I forgot to mention that little detail. And yet, she did exactly what I had imagined anyway. God, I love that woman...

See you guys back here on Monday for "E"!
--Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment