Wednesday, August 8, 2012

L is for Leonardo

It's no secret that I'm an enormous fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so naturally Leonardo was my first choice for the letter "L". I had originally wanted to have each of the turtles paired up with another superhero (as seen on "D" with Donatello and Daredevil), but sadly, due to time constraints, the other three turtles are flying solo. It's a shame, too, because I really wanted to add Luke Cage to this letter.

The child that I did this project for is named Liam and I really wanted the letter "L" to be special, and really, it doesn't get any better than Leonardo who represents focus, honor, and determination. Also: HE HAS FUCKING SWORDS!!! (A quick shout-out to my wife for the awesome coloring on Leo's sword!)

See you guys tomorrow for the letter "M"! Hmm, I wonder who that could be...
--Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment