Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Z is for Zatanna

Here we are, the final letter.

Zatanna is one of DC Comics' most prominent magicians. She was a long time Justice League member and enjoys wearing fishnet stockings, both of which I approve of. Zatanna was probably the most difficult character for me to draw. I went through about 5 different poses and drew her face about 10 times. And her hair and top hat kicked my ass. I'd never drawn Zatanna before, but I think it came out alright.  I ended up coloring this one while my wife was working on some of the other letters.

Well, that's all of the superhero alphabet. For those of you who have been checking in daily, I thank you. Tomorrow, I'll post all of the letters together so that they're all in one spot.

Thanks again, everyone!
--Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment